Most men face the constant, daily pressure of work and increasingly demanding schedules. Very often, the negative impact of our work lives is felt by our families and in our personal relationship with God. The result is often isolation from the Lord, from our families and from other Christians. Agape Men’s Ministry addresses these challenges through Bible Study, Man Day and Base Camp.
- Man Day 2017 will be held on June 3
- $15 covers food (Breakfast & Lunch!), beverages, & Green Fees
- Bring a guest for free!
- Skeet Shooting participation requires that you bring shells or chip-in to help cover costs
- Fishing, Fellowship, Fun, and just hanging out together!
- Second Saturday of every month
- 8am in the Church Fellowship Hall
Base Camp 2017 – dates TBA
- Base Camp happens annually in September
- 3 days and 2 nights at a local camp
- The goal is spiritual preparation for the coming year
- We seek to return and focus our hearts on our Lord
- We open ourselves up to His guidance and direction in our lives
- We do this through worship, study, prayer, recreation and brotherhood